Impetro Procurement Management Software has been specifically developed by Cairncross Martin to provide financial governance and project reporting.
Impetro – latin meaning ‘to procure’ – provides web-based, real-time client access to budgets, purchase orders, invoicing and assets, for complete transparency of the procurement process – from start to finish.
Impetro’s key functions include:
- Web-based, password-protected, real-time access for clients;
- Management of budget, purchase orders, invoicing and payment processing;
- Built-in security for data integrity and confidentiality;
- Management of the Project’s Assets Register;
- Data export for reporting and analysis;
- Standard reports.
Click here to view a video demonstration of Impetro.
Get in Touch
Find out more or start your project today.